Tuesday, February 16, 2016

I'm Joining the LuLaRoe Team!

Hello loving small following of mine! ;-) So a little bit of a big deal... I'm going to be a LuLaRoe Fashion Consultant! :-D Let's be real- I am not a clothes horse type person. Frankly, I am lucky if I have time to brush my hair let alone think about fancy outfits! But the fact of the matter is- LuLaRoe is magical and amazing. Because it made me love clothing and enjoy what I wear! I really just want to share this amazing news with you and tell you how excited I am! As soon as my inventory comes in I will begin in-home "pop-up" clothing boutiques with over 350 pieces of clothing! It's awesome that I can make this work around my work and mommy-ing schedule and not sweat about missing my little Savannah-boo more than I have to.

With sizes 2T-26 in women's there is pretty much is something for every woman and girl! I am plus sized and totally laughed to myself when I began to hear about LuLaRoe because cute stuff is rarely for "big girls" but seriously it has blown me away!

What makes LuLaRoe Unique:

  • When you host an in-home pop-up boutique all of the clothes are there! No catalogs! So you can try it on and take it home the same day!
  • LuLaRoe only makes a limited number of each design they release. So you like the cupcake print? You better snatch it up because you may never see it again! That also means when you go to your friends party, they may all be wearing Lula but odds are you are NOT "twinning" with anyone! :-)
  • LuLaRoe is still a very small direct sales company, and was started about three years ago in California
  • Many of LuLaRoe's pieces are made in the U.S.A. and those that are not are made in factories where the workers are paid real living wages and have safe work conditions- NO sweatshops!
  • LuLaRoe also has a little girls line that includes dresses, skirts, shirts, and of course- leggings!
  • Their leggings are the most popular and know as "butter leggings"!


Soooo if you want to talk to me more about my awesome new business let me know! I am still awaiting the finalization of some details and the shipment of my inventory, but I would love to answer all your questions. I appreciate the support of my friends and family more than you would ever imagine! And I promise I will try my best to not annoy anyone with non-stop 'lula-love" I just can't help it, these clothes are buttery soft!



No comments:

Post a Comment